Come join Conservation Fisheries for a free, family friendly, fun day on the Little River (donations happily accepted)!
Little River Watershed Association will also be having a Stream School session from 2-4 pm! Make sure you sign up your child for a ticket HERE if they want to participate .
Below are the details of this fun, FREE event:
* Canoe/kayak floats are shuttled by River John and should be scheduled through him in advance. Please call for his shuttle fees (865-982-0793). Shuttles can be scheduled at any time through the weekend.
* Snorkel and seine throughout the day guided by CFI staff.
* No organized music but we welcome folks to bring instruments for informal jams (dancing is strongly encouraged!).
* CFI will have merchandise for purchase: t-shirts, koozies, stickers, etc.
* River John's Island is outdoors - be prepared if it rains.
* Everyone is welcome to set up a tent and camp.
**Please no dogs - River John's policy